Corporate & Business Specialist Insurances
Corporate & Business Specialist Insurances
Your aircraft (including the motors, machinery, equipment, standard fittings and accessories) is covered in case of an accident, theft, hijacking, fire, explosion, earthquake, storm, hail, flood and snow - even while it's being transported. We'll also cover the cost of salvaging a wreck should your aircraft become stranded.
Political Violence & Terrorism Insurance
To protect the business against loss or damage to the property insured due to Terrorism, Sabotage, Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotion, Malicious Damage, Insurrection, Revolution, or Rebellion, Mutiny and or Coup d'Etat. This cover must be placed together with the underlying business assets cover
Bonds & Guarantees Insurance
A guarantee is a written undertaking to answer for the payment or performance of another person’s debt or obligation.
This type of insurance undertakes to make certain payments on behalf of the client if the client fails to make payments or does not perform its obligations in terms of an underlying commercial contract.
The type of guarantees
- Performance guarantee
- Bid bond
- Advance payment guarantee
- Custom bond
This policy covers your farming enterprise’s key business assets as follows: -
- Crops – covers loss arising from drought, excessive rainfall, hail damage, windstorm, flooding, Frost damage, fire, uncontrollable pests and diseases.
- Livestock - covers death or loss of livestock due to; accidental death (lightening, injury, fire, flooding, snake bite, poisoning), diseases of terminal nature. (Liver diseases, acute diseases), emergency slaughter on a vets advice, theft by use of force, calving/ giving birth complications and epidemics.
Livestock covered include the following:-
•Cattle (dairy and beef),
•Shoats (sheep and goats),
•Poultry (layers and broilers),
•Pets (dogs, cats) &
- Forest – covers loss arising from fire, lightning, explosion, flooding and windstorm.
- Green House Insurance – covers loss arising from fire and firefighting, lightning, impact damage, theft after burglary and related damages, water from reservoirs and/or water tank, windstorm, excessive rain, hail (including weight of ice).
Items covered include the following:-
•Plastic cladding and steel structure,
•Yield in Transit,
•Deterioration of stock,
•Other assets related to greenhouse production
Machinery Breakdown Insurance
This policy protects the machinery insured against any unforeseen and sudden physical loss of or damage.
The causes of the loss will include: bad workmanship, faulty design of the machine, shortage of water in boilers, short circuiting etc
Machinery to be covered under this policy will include medical imaging equipment, factory production machinery, workshop machinery, generators, industrial lathes, drills, compressors etc. Costs of airfreight and increased costs incurred as result of such damage can also be covered and recovered under the policy.
Corporate Travel Insurance
The increase in international travel has meant that risks associated with it have grown. This coupled with the high cost of medical care abroad has made travel insurance vital for any traveler.
Travel Insurance provides 24 hours emergency and medical assistance anywhere in the world. You can enjoy easy and carefree international travel. It is also accepted by countries that require travel insurance before issuing visa.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy with Travel Insurance include:
- Travel Delay / Flight Cancellation - Financial Loss and/or expenses incurred if your trip is cancelled or delayed because of unavoidable circumstances.
- Medical and emergency expenses - Emergency medical, surgical or dental expenses incurred during travel; costs of returning home by Air Ambulance or other medically appropriate means; cos of return of mortal remains or repatriation or cost of funeral where death occurs.
- Hospital Allowance - Where the insured is hospitalized as a direct result of an accident or illness.
- Personal Accident - Losses resulting from an accident, injuries, loss of limbs, loss of sight and death.
- Passport - Cost incurred in obtaining replacement travel documents after loss of your passport.
- Baggage - Total loss of baggage that has been checked in by an international airline. Also includes the cost of purchasing essential items after baggage has been delayed by an airline.
- Money - Loss of money accidentally or by theft while on your person, securely locked under your control or in a safety deposit box in a hotel or a bank.
- Personal Liability - Legal liability for accidental injury to third parties and/or accidental damage to their property.
Contractors All Risks (CAR) Insurance
This insurance is connected with construction projects (buildings or civil works); these nonstandard policies typically consist of three coverage parts.
- Part I is analogous to builders risk policies issued in connection with domestic construction projects. It provides coverage for damage to the project under construction and for materials and equipment that are destined for incorporation into the project, including items in storage and in transit to the site.
- Part II provides liability insurance for third-party bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD) arising out of the construction operations.
- Part III is an optional coverage for losses arising out of a delay in start-up (DSU) due to an insured loss. This coverage is analogous to delayed opening/soft costs coverage available in conjunction with domestic builders risk policies.
Covered parties include the project owner, liability to members of the public (third parties), general contractor, subcontractors, and in some cases suppliers of materials and equipment. In rare instances, the design professional (e.g. architect) may also be an insured.
This is a very important cover for those who import goods either as raw materials or finished products, in the course of their business. Cover is also available for exporters of goods and raw materials.
The policy will protect the goods carried by Rail, Road, Sea or by Air from losses arising out of theft, collision, or fire to the vessels, including capsizing in the case of sea freight. The effects of war or of goods being jettisoned (thrown off the vessel to save the vessel) can also be covered.
Cover can be arranged from port of origin to port of destination or from port of origin to warehouse of final destination.
This cover can be extended to include the vessel under the Hull Cover extension
Erection All Risks (EAR) insurance
This insurance policy is written in connection with construction projects, EAR policies are designed to cover the risk of loss arising out of the erection and installation of machinery, plant and steel structures, including physical damage to the contract works, equipment and machinery, and liability for third-party bodily injury (BI) or property damage (PD) arising out of these operations. Coverage for delay in start-up (DSU) costs is typically an optional coverage.
Covered parties include the general contractor, subcontractors, and in some cases suppliers and manufacturers of equipment. Examples of the types of projects for which EAR coverage is typically purchased include power plants, manufacturing and fabrication facilities, water and wastewater treatment facilities, and telecommunications centers (particularly where the erection of signal towers is involved).